- FreeSpace IZA 2120-HZ
- FreeSpace IZA 2120-LZ
- FreeSpace IZA 190-HZ
- FreeSpace IZA 250-LZ
Remote input functionality
- The amplifier can be controlled with a linear taper 10k ohm potentiometer (fully CCW = 0 ohm, fully CW = 10k ohm) and SPDT switch.
- When the SW1 switch is set to short the A/B pin to the COM pin, the amplifier switches to input A. When the SW1 switch is set to make the A/B pin open, the amplifier switches to input B.
- For a fixed output volume level (output level adjusted by the Zone Output trim), substitute in a 10k Ohm resistor for the 10k ohm potentiometer.
- For a fixed input selection (always Input A), use a wire jumper to short the A/B pin to the COM pin.
- For a fixed input selection (always Input B), leave the A/B pin to the COM pin open – no connection.