This article describes additional steps that you can follow in case you are not able to change the IP address of a ControlSpace CC-64 using the common procedure.
You already followed the steps described in the article "Changing the IP Address of a Product Using Hardware Manager in ControlSpace Designer" in order to change the ControlSpace CC-64 IP address and it did not work.
- ControlSpace CC-64
- ControlSpace Designer
In this scenario you have two different options:
- If you are using a managed network switch, you can set the switch port where the ControlSpace CC-64 is connected to 10Mb/Half duplex and try to update again.
- If you don't have a managed switch, then you can connect the CC-64 directly to your computer and follow the next steps:
- Go to your Network Connections window
- Disable all the network interfaces you don't need except the one your are using for connecting the CC-64. (Right Click on each interface name and select "Disable.")
- Right-click the network interface you are using and select Properties.
- In the properties window, click the Configure button.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- In the Property menu, select Speed & Duplex.
- In the Value Menu, select 10 Mbps Half Duplex.
- Click OK
- Try to change the CC-64 IP again.