This article describes how to download the log files from a Videobar device.
- Videobar VB1
- Videobar VB-S
A. Using the Bose Work Configuration app:
When you connect your computer to the USB-C port on the Videobar, you can open the Bose Work Configuration app.
To access Administration configuration settings:
- Click the Administration icon in the navigation panel.
- The Administration screen will appear.
- Enter your Administration password and then click Sign In.
- Select or deselect Show Password to show or hide the password.
- The first time you access the Administration settings of a Bose Videobar, you must enter the factory default password: Bose123!
- The Status screen will appear.
- Click the Configuration icon in the navigation panel.
- The Configuration screen will appear.
- Click the System tab in the navigation panel.
- Click the Save As button next to Download Logs
- A pop-up dialogue box will appear with the warning that downloading logs will reboot the device.
10. The Log files will be downloaded to your computer. (you can choose the location of where to save the file).
B. Using the Bose Work Management app
Note : You can only access the devices via the Bose Work Management app if those devices are connected to the network.
- Start the Bose Work management app
- Select the Videobar device(s) in the Device List whose system log files you want to download.
- Click More ˅ in the upper-right part of the window, and then click Download Logs.
- Select where you want to save the system log files, enter a unique name, and then click Save